Monday, June 29, 2009

A Whale of a Time



Mr Sunshine and I took Dragon and Lion to Balgal Beach for the day so that Mummy McT and Wolf could do some spring cleaning. As soon as we got to the beach Lion found a stick and began drawing in the sand. First he made an excellent whale outline and then he decided that it needed to be "spurting". So he added the water spout on the whale's head. If you click on the pic it should show up larger and clearer. After the spout he added the smiley face. It's the happiest whale I've ever seen and it is entirely his own work! What do you reckon? Is that a great picture for a four year old artist?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. So he just needs a bigger canvas than the A4 page I give him? That is a brilliant drawing from my little man!

    ReplyDelete

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map