Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lion's Birthday




It's Lion's birthday on Monday 26th and it's an important one - the big 5. That means that in a few months he will be a big school boy. In honour of his birthday I thought I would find some of my favourite Lion baby/toddler photos. The first one is Lion and Mr Sunshine at the TV towers on Mt Stuart.
The next was a really exciting time (if you are a little boy) when Grannysaurus' street was full of BIG machines because the city council decided we needed new curbing and asphalt.  There were many far worse streets around that didn't get fixed, but Lion was happy.


The bottom one is Lion at the beach. He loves the beach. Isn't he a sweetie?

Happy birthday Lion!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the big boy Lion! Hope he has a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (late) Birthday to Lion!
    Happy (late) Birthday to Lion!
    Happy (late) Birthday to cousin Lion!
    Happy (late) Birthday to Lion!

    I hope he had an AWESOME day for the big 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach photo is just adorable :)
    Hope he had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map