Saturday, June 5, 2010

Flower power

The truth is . . .   I was looking for a plug-in for photoshop so that I could straighten some crooked images.  I didn't find what I wanted.  I found some other cool stuff instead.  Like this kaleidoscope plug-in and it was free. 
My garden is looking very neglected and sad at the moment and I love flowers.  So, I simply made more flowers using photoshop.  Easy.  Some very mediocre photos came alive with this plug-in.
I took these photos back when the garden was blooming just before Romeo's wedding to Juliet.  It's been all down hill since then - for my garden, not for the happy couple.
The top photo is a rose. (Variety - Duet. It also has a beautiful scent.)

The next photo is an aster.

The bottom photo is a weeping bottle brush (Callistemon viminalis).
I wish my garden looked this colourful. 
BIG SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map