Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blogger problem

If you are reading this and not getting an error message you are fortunate. Not fortunate that I'm about to impart words of wisdom - which I'm definitely not, but fortunate that you don't have the incredibly annoying and frustrating experience of trying to do something that is supposed to be easy and user friendly and makes Bill Gates extremely rich, but is in fact a form of psychological torture.
"Operation aborted" has to be the psychological equivalent of fingernails on a blackboard.
Please bear with me in this and I will eventually find a solution while increasing my computer geek education in the process.
I'm about to start trawling through a 2" thick book on Java script. It's all part of the torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map