Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy (belated) Mothers' Day

This is my Mum. I created the collage weeks ago, intending to post it for Mothers' Day. Unfortunately life got busier and busier and although I phoned Mum on Mothers' Day, I didn't do a Mothers' Day post. It was going to be a nice one - full of positives that I have to be thankful for and letting Mum know what her strengths are. I was going to put a lot of thought into it.

[BIG SIGH]

I don't seem to get a lot of time for thoughtful stuff like that.

Still, Mum needs to know that she is thought about and appreciated and loved, so I post the collage now and hopefully the thoughtful stuff will find a window of opportunity later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map