The last few days have been a little frustrating to say the least. . . frustrating in a bloggy way.
You may have noticed.
I thought it was time to update the ankle-biters' photos in my header. Monkey has grown so quickly that he would hardly be recognisable from his previous little baby photo. So I created a new header and it didn't fit the header frame. I changed the background and it narrowed my writing space down and left huge margins on the sides. It also cut off some of my photo collage of my mum, which forced me to shrink it to fit. All in all, my blog ended up looking embarrassingly amateurish.
Of course I am an amateur, but that is no excuse. I don't mind being an amateur. I just don't want to look like an amateur.
The good news is that I found out how to widen the bits I needed to widen and changed my background to one broad page instead of columns and I'm much happier.
[Try to imagine me doing a happy dance around my computer]
Now the grandkids fit neatly in the header frame - I will change it though. It was another failed experiment, but I will reuse the photos of them because they are sooo cute. There will be more changes. Gradually and carefully.
Costa Rica-- Playa Esterillos
1 month ago