Not much to blog about so I went out with my camera to catch a bit of the tropics in my garden.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
A little bit tropical
It's been a bit warm. The temperature hovers around 35 degrees centigrade. That's 95 in old money. The humidity has been from 65% up to 77% and Mr Sunshine and I have stayed inside with the air conditioner on as much as possible. Outside the clouds are gathering and it looks like we might get the promised storm. Our mountains have disappeared behind a bank of low clouds.
My Blog List
- ► 2011 (26)
- ► 2009 (84)
- A little bit tropical
- And so that was Christmas. . . the day after
- Merry Christmas to everyone out in blogland! I ho...
- A little bent
- Motherhood guilt at Christmas.
- Oooooh Christmas Tree
- No gift in here either.
- The fun was definitely in the unwrapping, not the ...
- Baby food?
- Jerk-ishness is its own punishment.
- Beautiful Tassy
- Confessions of a fat baby
- Kreativ Blogger award
- What's the buzz?
- ▼ December (14)
- Townsville, Queensland, Australia
- I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.