Thursday, January 1, 2009

T-shirt says it all
























Meet Uncle R. I know it isn't the greatest photo. His expression is a little dead-pan to say the least. But it is the best picture I have of the t-shirt. I thought it was hilarious. Whoever thought up the idea couldn't lose. Everyone would know someone who would get a kick out of a shirt like this, even if they weren't game to wear it, which obviously Uncle R was. There is probably not much that he wouldn't dare. That is why his mother, me, aka Grannysaurus, is going grey.

The bottom picture is also Uncle R, but a very long time ago - back when he was really cute and girls really did melt when he looked at them with those big dark eyes. The 'girls' were usually at least 20 years older than him and often 60 or 70 years older than him, but that didn't phase him. He was practising and perfecting his charm for the time when he used those big brown eyes on Aunty J.
She didn't stand a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map