Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm not a good sport

I really think I was never any good at playing tag - you know the type - the first to get caught and then unable to catch anyone else. Nothing has changed accept now it's blog tag and I don't have to physically run anywhere.
MMcT tagged me so I'll do my best to play along, but since I've borrowed all of her blog friends to become my blog friends, I'm in the same old boat. No one left to catch. We'll see.


1.What are your current obsessions?
Ans: Reading, mostly Agatha Christie. Marketing and publicity for our business which is under a strain from the "global financial storm".

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Ans: Yep, knickers. I never go anywhere without them. Then jeans and shorts. I'm pretty basic.

3. What's for dinner?
Ans: We just had crumbed pork steak with cole slaw, tomato, minted pineapple followed by cheese and crackers.

4. Last thing you bought?
Ans: Eggs benedict at a breakfast business meeting. Before that it was a duplo garbage truck yesterday for Lion and Dragon. I promised it to them months ago and I can't remember why.

5. What are you listening to?
Ans: The sound of my computer fan whirring in the background and teenagers gathering in the park at 10PM.

6. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Ans: The goddess of children so that no child would have to suffer abuse or disease or starve or die.

7. Favorite vacation spots?
Ans: Tasmania. All of it.


8. Reading right now?
Ans: Mostly my typo's in this post, but also a collection of Miss Marple short stories.

9. Four words to describe yourself;
Ans: TIRED, complex, blessed, optimistic

10. Guilty pleasure?
Ans: Staying in bed till 9am on a cool (we don't do cold in North Queensland) morning with the quilt over my head.


11. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Ans: The funny things kids say and do. Situations and people who (unintentionally) remind me of TV sitcoms.

12. Favorite thing to do in the summer?
Ans: Go to Tasmania for a holiday. They think it's hot if it gets to 25 degrees C in Summer.


13. Planning to travel to next?
Ans: Maybe Brisbane to visit family or Tasmania in 12 months or so for a holiday.

14. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Ans: Mr Sunshine brings me porridge and coffee in bed every morning (except on breakfast meeting mornings). It is the best meal every day.

15. When did you last get tipsy?
Ans: About 10 years ago one of my friends kept giving me a fresh wine cooler every time I finished mine and it was a very hot day and I was drinking them like cordial. I couldn't stop giggling.

16. Favorite ever film?
Ans: The same as MMcT - The Princess Bride. It's got everything except swearing.

17. Care to share some wisdom?
Ans: Smile at strangers - it's more contagious than swine flu.


18. Least favorite thing about driving in the Boondocks?
Ans: Dirt roads that fill every nook and cranny of the car with dust.

19. Least favorite part of your day?
Ans: Trying to wake myself up in the morning.

20. Favourite Christian author.
Ans: John Dickson. He's an Australian author and writes in a very down to earth Aussie way. He makes difficult subjects easy to get a grip on. I recommend If I Were God I'd End All The Pain.

Rules of the meme.
Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question . Add one question. Tag 8 people.
Now let me see...
Can I tag tomorrow. I need sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Granny's tunes

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Mr. Sunshine & Grannysaurus

Followers

About Me

My photo
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
I have worked as a Biology lab assistant, Pathology lab assistant, geochem lab assistant, land tenure researcher, hospital and prison chaplain, parish care coordinator and part owner of a small business. I have studied some science (no degrees) and have a theology and a chaplaincy certificate. I still love science of all types and enjoy studying theology. Science and theology belong together. At present I am a work-at-home Grannysaurus.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map